Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Floral Arrangment

I love Halloween. I think I am bursting with more crafts than I have time for or can fit into a day, but here is the latest: a floral arrangement. You can make it pretty or spooky depending on your style. I like a mix of both.
You will need a container, floral foam, skeleton garland, wooden dowels, wire cutters, hot glue, and any spooky floral pieces you want. All supplies were bought at Michael's
1. Glue the foam to the bottom of the arrangement
2. Starting sticking in the floral pieces randomly
3. Cut the skeleton garland apart and stick a wooden dowel through it and add it to the arrangement.

The finished product is a great accent to an entry table, dining table, buffet or bedroom (it turns out better in person)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails