You will need:
- Scrapbook paper
- Cricut or heart punch
- Piece of fabric (I used a scrap)
- Modge Podge+paint brush
- E6000 glue
1. Use your Cricut or punch to cut a million (or about 40-50) hearts
2. Cut your fabric the length of your table, leaving no overhang (it's too stiff to drape over the sides like a normal runner).
3. Start gluing your hearts down, starting from the top and layer on the top always. Make sure to cover the fabric underneath so you might have to tilt the hearts to do so. I glued to the back side of the fabric so when you turn it over, the runner will still look pretty.
4. Once finished, trim the fabric peeking out from the bottom of the runner. Then lay down some newspaper under the runner and apply a layer of Modge Podge to the entire runner.