Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Table Party Display

Here is a display for a Halloween party. I am sure you can add adorable cupcakes or other spooky treats. Fancy food is not my best skill!

You will need a table runner, gift box, scrapbook paper, candy, tin buckets, pumpkins, ribbon, hot glue, scissors, and anything else you want to set on the table.
Happy Halloween!

This is a gift box wrapped in scrapbook paper and filled with candy bars wrapped in coordinating papers. I made the sign on my computer.


The cake stand consists of a plastic plate and cup glued together (see a previous post on how to do this). For this stand I added scrapbook paper cut into triangles around the edges and sequin string around the bottoms. Hot glue works great.



Wrap a tin bucket or aluminum can in the scrapbook paper and add you favorite candy bars wrapped in scrapbook paper and ribbon as well.



I got this spider from Target and filled it with a candkle and candy corn






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails