Saturday, January 15, 2011

Save on Meat with Zaycon Foods



Since I am a Coupon Sense member, I received a tip from my representative about Zaycon Foods. They sell large bulk boxes of meat to select areas around the U.S. They had a special for boneless, skinless, chicken breasts at $1.49/pound. It is 100% fresh, never frozen, free of hormones, additives, or artificial ingredients. The chicken comes directly from the farm to the sales event site. You must buy increments of 40 pounds, which sounds like a lot, but it really is not if you separate it and lay it flat in your freezer. You pay online and then you have to go pick it up at the drop site. I was inpressed by the quality of the meat!
The trimming and packaging of the meat took a little longer than I thought, but to stock up my freezer was worth it! 40 pounds of meat is really not that much when you think about it how Costco sells those big 16 pound bags of chicken all the time, so people must go through them. I cannot wait for the beef special :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails