Saturday, June 21, 2014

************** July 4th Porch Decor and DIY Firecrackers

I saw this wagon at Rodworks in Gilbert, AZ and I had to have it! It will be a great addition to every holiday display. I had the chalk board and drew the American flag. I found a few flags, sparkly star sprigs, patriotic flowers, and garland and threw everything in the wagon. Use books to prop decor up higher.


 This is my wagon combined with my DIY wood firecrackers from last year. See http://extremedomestication.blogspot.com/2013/06/july-4th-yard-decor.html for those.
 I had a bunch of tulle spools that I used that I thought would be perfect for some DIY "firecrackers." All you need is some scrapbook paper, glue stick, a paper cutter, and some feathers, marabou sprig, or sparkly accessories to put in the top.



Happy 4th 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails