Monday, December 16, 2013

*************Merry Christmas 2013!!

This year I wanted to do a themed card. I love our pretty family pics, but themed ones are so fun! The kids are obsessed with The Incredibles so we decided to put on some super suits and run around Mesa. Thank you to the man who pretended to text someone when he was actually taking our picture. Hey buddy, you might not want to laugh and stare while you're "texting." Oh and I highly recommend you park right in front of a wedding hall like we did. It gave the wedding guests something to stare at during the cocktail hour.  I cannot believe I got my husband to agree to this, but somehow I did. Anyway, the kids had a blast, we had a blast, and I LOVE the way they turn out. Kara May was our talented photographer! Christmas card and letter courtesy of Dean Works on etsy.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails