I get so stumped on what to do with leftover Christmas ham, and there are only so many times you can make ham and bean stew. My husband LOVES this recipe! My sister-in-law Karen made it for us when we had our daughter and it has been a family staple ever since. This amount feeds 4-5 people
Cordon Bleu Casserole
3-4 large chicken breasts
1-2 cups Ham
16oz. Swiss cheese
1 pkg sliced mushrooms
1 bunch chopped green onions
1. Cook chicken until it turn white on the outside and cut into bite sized pieces
2. Butter bottom of 8x8 baking dish, add breadcrumbs
3. Layer half the chicken, half the ham, half the mushrooms, half the green onions, and half the cheese.
4. Repeat for the second half
5. Cover top layer with breadcrumbs (I use a cup or so). Drizzle melted butter on top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until top is golden brown