Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pretty Packaging

Who needs professional gift wrapping? Using ribbons and bows from Walmart or Michael's, you can create really pretty gifts in a short amount of time.

The zebra ribbon was on a previous gift that I re-used in this gift. Glitter sprigs were from Michael's
Can you believe this cute feather ball is from Walmart?! And it was only $0.97. It has a clip underneath so you can clip it to a tree also


More blue....




Patterned packages can look nice as well with coordinating ribbon scraps

I have this green wired mesh all over my tree and formal dining room fro Christmas. I actually found it in the gift wrapping section at Hobby Lobby. I love the not-so-traditional lime green color.




Gold and brown sparkle sprigs are from Walmart, leopard ribbon is furry in texture and from Hobby Lobby. For the brown paper, I turned a wrapping paper I already had (that has an ugly print on it) inside out to wrap the gift.

For the purple gift, I again turned wrapping paper inside out so the white is showing. Then I wrapped the gift in cellophane. Finish with some zebra ribbon and pink accents



Be creative: use old scraps of ribbon and stock up on glittery sprigs after Christmas. Most of mine were purchased last year for pennies on the dollar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails