Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scrap Those Fall Memories!

It's so easy to get behind on preserving memories of fall family traditions and holidays. These are actually pages from a few years ago from my daughter's book, but some ideas none the less.
The Halloween web overlay I found was so cool! Since it is clear you can put it over any color paper. A ribbon and some letters are all you need to embellish it.
We visit a local farm every year called Schnepf Farms. I love going there and getting the pumpkin patch pictures. I never get sick of seeing my kids frolic around through the pumpkins.
I loved this button idea the moment I saw it! I decided to make a leaf and a pumpkin. It gives the page a lot of texture and color. JoAnn usually sells packets of buttons in the same color family. I printed the Schnepf logo from their website. Then I just drew a leaf on paper and cut it out. Glue the buttons on and attach to the page.
My favorite part is the pumpkin! The surrounding pictures are actually cut out from the pamphlet that the farm hands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails