Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Outdoor Curtains & Halloween Wreath

I am obsessed with outdoor curtains lately! I wanted some spooky striped Halloween curtains for my front porch. I was shopping for cheap fabric when I had an amazingly cheap idea! These curtains were only $8 to make! I bought 4 black rectangular table clothes and 4 white rectangular clothes. I stitched 2 black and 2 white together using my sewing machine (I am sure you can use glue as well if you do not sew). They look super cute without being super expensive, and since they are plastic, they can hold up against the rain. 





Here is the wreath I made to match my black, white, and orange Halloween color theme. I used tulle (2 spools each color) and the largest green wire wreath I could find. It is made by cutting 12 inch strips and tying them on with knots. I also used orange netting and a spider for the bow.


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with outdoor curtains lately! I wanted some spooky striped Halloween curtains for my front porch. I was shopping for cheap fabric ... ooutdoorcurtains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails