Saturday, June 26, 2010

Everything is Better With Bling


I see these gorgeous frames with Swarovski crystals all the time, but they are so expensive. I got this cute little frame from Hobby Lobby for $3 on sale and added my own hot-fix crystals. It gives it a little sparkle to make it stand out on your shelf. I order all my rhinestones from http://www.rhinestoneshop.com/. They have great prices (9 cents per crystal for 5mm) and they are super fast at shipping your items to you. I like hot fix crystals since they already have glue on the back of them and when they are heated, they stick really well to almost anything. You have to be careful on painted wood though since the heat will take the paint off if the crystal slides around. You can add as little or as much as you like. Total cost of project= $5.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails